1991 Tripp 40 LUCKY
Originally Offered at
Reduced to $64,000
Hull #16 of the stock Tripp 40 Masthead sloops is for sale. A fast and competitive design by William Tripp and built by Carroll Marine LTD. of Bristol, Rhode Island. A design that is very successful on the race course under most handicap systems – the Tripp 40 was “sail boat of the year” in 1991 and Lucky has been competitive in all the major races she entered. Lucky has been fortunate enough to be lovingly taken care of by her current owner and would make someone and amazing racer, cruiser or daysailor with her easy sail plan, open cockpit, large side decks and very functional interior. She has the looks with the sleek doghouse and open transom, she has the performance with her carbon rig and rudder and she has the control and feeling you want with her tiller steering.
- *Carbon fiber mast, spinnaker pole, rudder, & tiller,
- *Excellent maintenance, hauled out 2013
- *New Martec folding prop & new dripless shaft installed
- *All new halyards & running backstays,
- *Extensive sailing inventory (over 20 sails); race ready!
Contact Sail Northwest for a showing – 206.286.1004 or firstname.lastname@example.org