1985 J/34 Whitestar
WHITESTAR is a well-equipped quality example of a J/34 IOR Racer.
• Owned by an experienced and knowledgeable sailor.
• Comes with large sail inventory and lots of “Go Fast” enhancements.
• Optimized for racing, yet has comfortable cruising abilities and amenities.
• Well laid out teak wood interior.
• Bottom recently repainted with VC17
Originally designed and built to compete in the IOR handicap 3/4 ton class the J/34 has
transitioned seamlessly into a well equipped, stable, fast and comfortable Performance cruiser
that is perfect for PHRF racing, day sailing or cruising your local islands and bays.
Currently located at the North Flathead Lake Yacht Club in Somers, Montana, Whitestar is
sitting on her yard trailer waiting to go sailing again.
Learn more at Sailnorthwest.com or contact us at 206-286-1004